Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcome, "Seekers!"

I have a feeling that I'm getting a few nips today from Debra, She Who Seeks, one of my personal favorites here in the sphere. If you're peeping in from over there, howdy howdy howdy!

Quick nutshell about "The Gods Are Bored":

We're all about praising and worshiping all deities of all pantheons, through all historic and prehistoric eras. The Forgotten Ones are not forgotten here, by golly! I've built a shrine in my back yard just for Them. Heck, your great-great-great-times-x-to-the-tenth-power granny prayed to one of Them. It's only fitting that we respect all that is, and ever was, holy.

The spotted hawk swoops by and accuses me. He complains of my gab and my loitering.
I too am not tamed, I too am untranslatable.
I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.
--Walt Whitman

Oh! It's gonna be May 31, and I'll be too put upon to post! Happy birthday to Walt Whitman, our bard and our joy, our Natural Man!

Please keep me in the light.

4 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

isn't Debra the best?...one of my favorites too..along with you.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Aw shucks, girls, you're making me blush!

Lois said...

Yes I spent a lot of my afternoon at work creeping your blog. I'm pretty safe, no worries. L

35jupe said...

Your blog looks great! And I am one of the Debra people who found my way here due to her. (I love her too.)

Happy to have found you!