Friday, June 17, 2011

The Gods Are To Be Thanked!

School is out for the summer! Huzzah!

This means that "The Gods Are Bored" will resume its summer hours ... more posts, more topics, more reading what you write as well! This is what I live for, frankly. So bring it on!

I have been asked by Llewellyn Publishing to contribute 25 spells to a Spell Almanac for 2012. If you have an issue for which you would like a spell, please leave it in the Comments section.

I do spells for protection, but not for love, financial prosperity, or health. This is the 21st century, and I believe we should all be proactive in our pursuit of love, financial prosperity, and health.

Ta ta for now ... oh, it feels so good!

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I can just see you now, singing "Happy Days Are Here Again" and doing a buck-and-wing dance!

And congrats on the Llewellyn gig. Nice.

The Traveler said...

And now I have 'School's out' going through my head. I remember not being able to wait for the clock to hit 3 on that last day of school.
Also congratulations on being asked to contribute to the almanack! Good luck and I'm sure it will turn out awesome!

Anne Johnson said...

LOL, I actually can do a buck-and-wing. I learned when I was a kid.

yellowdoggranny said...

schools' out for summmmmmer..

Wizardess said...

Yay on vacation & spells!! How about some animal spells? I have one kitten blessing, but could always use more. Maybe one for animal harmony in the home. A garden blessing. Maybe something to raise peoples' environmental consciousness.

Intense Guy said...

Yay! School is out! Miller time? ;)

Hope you are enjoying some "decompression" first...