Saturday, January 30, 2010

Synchronous Brighid Poetry Blogging

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored" on this weekend before Imbolc! Brighid of the Mantle, enfold us!

Queen Brighid the Bright is the Goddess of creativity, but she has not endowed me with the power of poetry. However, in recognition of the fifth annual Brighid Poetry Blogging (don't ask for a link, just do it), I want to contribute somehow.

Brighid blogging
On a snowy Saturday.
It would be most excellent
If I had something of worth to say.

Alas, this little site
Is short on sobriety
Humor's what you find here.
It's just my form of piety.

Laugh loud, smile more,
Brighid you will please
Excuse me if I stop now,
I think I have to sneeze.

4 comments:

Alex Pendragon said...

Hear, Hear!!

Davoh said...

water
er,
H20
or so.
Breathe in, breathe out,
Not so;
drown.
Oxygen, simple molecule
begins life, and strife.

But life
means water,
or strife.

yellowdoggranny said...

good job..

Lori F - MN said...

LOVE IT!