Friday, February 29, 2008

Meme on Hold

Hecate has tagged me to do a meme about opening the book closest to me to page 123, etc. etc. etc. and copying five sentences into this space.

Oh zounds! Four days too late! I just sent the corrected proofs of my own novel off to the publisher earlier this week! And because I'd seen this meme going around, I looked up the pertinent passage in my book, and it wasn't bad.

So I'm gonna put this meme on the back burner for now, because the next closest book to my fist is Stormy Weather by Carl Hiaasen, and it is the most fabulously funniest, wickedest, filthiest romp of a book in my whole house, so I won't ruin it by spilling even five sentences. Go to the bookstore and buy it, tell 'em Skink sent ya.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

yup..read the book...it's a good 'un