Thursday, February 07, 2008

If You Give a Spare a Camera...



Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," where the weeds are high and the mead is dry! Here, my dear, have a piece of pie!


See, I coulda been Dr. Seuss, but the job was taken.


At Yuletide my daughter The Spare got her very own digital camera. Except it's sorta not hers, it's everyone's, because if someone else needs to use it, well, you know how these things go. But really it's hers.


Last Sunday we celebrated Imbolc with Grove of the Black Oak, our regular Druid group. Our numbers were small on this particular holy day, but Queen Brighid, Great Bored Goddess, appreciates any modest number of supporters.


Little did I know that Spare was taking pictures. I hope I can load them into this space successfully.
Well, I wasn't exactly successful, but The Spare is here now clawing my eyeballs out and rolling them around the marble pit, so I'll load the rest tomorrow.
FROM ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS
Photos of Ridley Creek Park by The Spare

3 comments:

Buzzardbilly said...

Let me be the first to say yay for high weed and bah for dry mead.

yellowdoggranny said...

i've been high on a lot of things, but never weed and mead..
i think the spare has some artist abilities and a good eye..

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Those are indeed lovely pictures.
I enlarged each one and went looking for the Fae.
Couldn't find any-but then I'm not talented that way.
Beautiful clarity and composition.
Love,
Terri in Joburg