Monday, January 28, 2008

No Wonder Keith Calls It "Fixed Noise!"

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," where we'll be hustlin' with Mercury this week. Poetry splashes, buzzard dance routines, preparing for Imbolc, and teaching the political philosophy of Lock, Hobbes, Kant, and Montesquieu to ninth graders!

So please don't quit stoppin by if you see this message for a few. Mercury is a demanding God, more of a sprinter than a jogger.

Here's a little assignment you can do for a laugh. YouTube has the clip from Fox News (more properly known as Fixed Noise) on the new drug craze sweeping America, inhaling the vapors from raw sewage!

If you go to YouTube and search Fox and Jenkem, you'll find this hysterical clip from a television station that will do anything to promote family values, including giving good Christian kids ideas on how to recycle that unwanted poop!

Let me know if you can't find this classic news clip, and I'll try a link. But you know I'm stinkin' at linkin'. My daughter The Heir showed me the clip shortly before I found her passed out at the sewage pumping station two blocks from here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a whole new use for my powder room. Then again maybe I'll just stick to dry erase markers.

4 comments:

buddydon said...

whenever ye thank they caint stoop no lower, they do. twood be hard to bleeve ifn it dint happen all the time.

Buzzardbilly said...

Well this tip certainly came just in time! You see, I'm taking superstrong antibiotics right now and we all know that leads to lots of awesomely smelly raw sewage. Yeehaaaa! The huffs are on me folks.

Anonymous said...

Don, they better be careful about stooping too low! ;-)
Kayak

yellowdoggranny said...

well, that almost leaves me speechless...almost