Friday, October 05, 2007

Somebody Grab That Clock!


Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," ..... uhhhh..... BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAA BWAHHH HAAAAAAAA!


Tonight is the final home football game for the Snobville Fighting Wombat, i.e. my daughter The Heir!

She has been the Wombat for four straight years.


It's more than that. She is an adult now. I wish I could take the damned clock and wind the hands back, and back, and back, and back, until she was a newborn in my arms again.


She's a singular human being. I am glad to leave the world with such a fine Homo sapiens. Maybe she'll improve the species a little bit.


She's getting into the zone downstairs right now. Her routine is to listen to a performance art piece called "Christianity is Stupid," by Negativland.


Time to go to a special football game. I have an extra ticket, if you aren't busy.

2 comments:

BBC said...

Football.

*rolls eyes*

Another monkeys game.

I'm surprised that you are into it.

Anne Johnson said...

Go Blue.