Sunday, July 01, 2007

Thalia Took: Artist to the Bored Gods

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," restoring dignity and grandeur to pantheons far and wide! This One God thing has gone far enough, don't you think?

Awhile back I did a well-received interview with Manannan Mac Lir, a Celtic bored god who really took a barb from the One God people. I used this terrific picture:




Twice, I think, I've interviewed Sedna, bored goddess of the Inuit people. I used this picture:




Both are the creation of an artist named Thalia Took.


Thalia's done way more for the bored gods than I have. Her site is spectacular. The best part is, you can get god/goddess t-shirts from her!



So, link on over to Thalia's awesome site and prepare for an eye feast.

FROM ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELY SPRINGS

No comments: