Sunday, January 28, 2007

Quick Head's Up

Welcome to "The Gods Are Bored," and to all a good night.

My artist friend Seitou now has her own site. It has been linked to my sidebar. Be sure to ask Seitou if you want to use Seitou's artwork. It's only polite, right?
EXHIBIT A: ARTWORK BY SEITOU


This one is called "Torn."
The very important Holy Day Imbolc is Friday. Hecate (also in sidebar) tells me that there will be a poetry blogfest that day. We at "The Gods Are Bored" will be posting a fabulous poem. If you read this, please post a poem on Groundhog Day. I know I can count on the Wandering Hillbilly (also in sidebar).

FROM ANNE
THE MERLIN OF BERKELEY SPRINGS

2 comments:

BBC said...

I'm not into that kind of art so no problem with me taking any of it.

However !! If I was I would take it without permission. When you post something on the web it belongs to everyone.

Always feel free to take anything off of my blog you like, it's all about sharing.

Mountain Girl said...

Greetings Chickerdoo!

Can you send Tennessee-Jed and I your email address (if you don't mind of course). We have something we'd like your opinion on.

Blessings Abound,
Mountain Girl

P.S. Can I post a poem, too? Can I? Can I? ;)